The Lincoln County Emergency Public Information Call Center was implemented in 2018 to provide critical information resources to community members impacted by a disaster or large community emergency response. The Call Center, when activated, is staffed by local public safety volunteers under the direction of the County Emergency Operations Center and the lead County Public Information Officer.
We have a short video that explains the benefit of our call center and how it can assist you during a disaster. View the Lincoln County Emergency Call Center video on YouTube.
The Call Center Can Help Those Who Are Impacted by the Event
- Call in and listen to the recorded current information update, available 24/7.
- Locate the process for reporting damages to your home, property, or business.
- Ask for help to evacuate people, pets, and livestock.
- Ask to find resources for response and recovery efforts.
- Confirm evacuation levels, affected areas, travel routes, and shelter locations for people and animals.
- Learn when it is safe to return to your property.