- Sheriff's Office
- Emergency Management
- Cooperators / Public Safety Resources
- Cooperators - Faith Based Cooperator Resources
Cooperators - Faith Based Cooperator Resources
The following resources are provided to assist local faith and community cooperators as they prepare to or are actively supporting local emergency response and recovery efforts.
If there are other emergency management-related items you would like for us to include here please email Samantha Buckley.
What's Happening Now
Current and upcoming events, training, and communications. View the What's Happening Now page for more information.
DHS Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships Resources (FEMA)
- Emergency Food and Shelter
- Public Assistance Grants
- DHS Nonprofit Security Grant Program
- Emergency Managers
- Training and Exercises
- Preventing Human Trafficking
View the DHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Resources on the FEMA website for more details.
Guide for Developing High-Quality Emergency Operations Center Plans for Houses of Worship
- Planning Process
- Plan Content
- A Closer Look: Active Shooter Situations
View the Guide for Developing High-Quality Emergency Operations Center Plans for Houses of Worship (PDF) for more details.
Protecting Houses of Worship Against Arson
- Suggested measures to safeguard your house of worship
View the U.S. Fire Administration - Protecting Houses of Worship Against Arson page for more details.
Mitigating Attacks on Houses of Worship
- Security Guide
Security Self Assessment
View the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency - Houses of Worship page for more details.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Faith-Based Community Checklist (PDF)
- Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event
- Response Resources for Leaders
CISA Tabletop Exercise Package
The resource to assist in conducting exercises for faith-based organizations.
View the CISA Tabletop Exercise Packages (CTEPs) (PDF) for more details.
Tools for Working with Faith-Based Organizations
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Resources:
- Planning Considerations for Emergency Managers - Engaging Faith-based and Community Organizations (PDF)
- Cultural and Religious Literacy Tip Sheets
- Community Resilience - Using Literacy Primer to Improve Engagement with Faith Communities (PDF)
- Training: IS-505: Concepts of Religious Literacy for Emergency Management
- Emergency Management Activity Schedule - Lincoln County
- Current Training Calendars - Local/State/Federal
- NIMS Training Requirements - NIMS Who Takes What
- Professional Development and State Associations
View the Training (NIMS) - Responder, Emergency Management, Public Official, Public Information Officer page for more information.
- Available publications for ordering (local, state, federal)
- How to order local online resources through County Emergency Management
View the Lincoln County Publications Resource - Where to Request page for more details.
County: Lincoln County
Jenny Demaris, Emergency Manager
Email Jenny Demaris
Samantha Buckley, Assistant Emergency Manager
Email Samantha Buckley
Lincoln County Emergency Preparedness website
Tribal: Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians
Randy Storms, Emergency Manager
Email Randy Storms
City: Lincoln City
Cassidy Boyle, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
Email Cassidy Boyle
City of Lincoln Emergency Preparedness website
Del Lockwood, Emergency Manager
Email Del Lockwood
City of Newport Emergency Preparedness website