Stay up to date with Commissioner Miller. Visit his Commissioner Blog.
Casey on social media? Check out my Linktree.
Casey has referred to himself as a generalist in regard to the various skillsets he brings to his work with the commission. Born in Newport, prior to his current term, Casey served our community as the Public Information Officer in the Board of Commissioners Office since 2008. As an elected official he brings 14 years of experience in communications, emergency response communications and unique administrative experience to his work as commissioner. Casey lives with wife, son and cat in just outside of Newport.
Committee and board participation (includes but not limited to:)
- Northwest Oregon Works
- Oregon Coast Trail Conveyor, Lincoln
- Forest Land Trust Advisory Committee
- Wellness Committee
- O & C Lands Advisory Committee
- Behavioral Health Advisory Committee
- Coastal Equity and Inclusion Committee (CEIC)
- Animal Shelter Development Team
- Siletz Community Leadership Team
- Liaison: Siletz City Council, Depoe Bay City Council, CTSI
- More to come...
What am I up to? View my commissioner blog page.