What is the jurisdiction of my road?

Please call Public Works at (541) 265-5747 for road jurisdiction information. We can tell you if a road is ours or a state highway, city street, local access road, private road or belongs to another entity such as US Forest Service or a special road district. If your road falls under a specific non-county jurisdiction, we can provide contact information. Local access roads are the responsibility of the adjacent property owners.

Show All Answers

1. Is my road a county road?
2. How do I report a problem with my road?
3. What is the jurisdiction of my road?
4. What is a local access road?
5. How do I contact other road authorities?