If I change my address, do I need to contact anyone?

Yes. You may visit our office located in the Lincoln County Courthouse at 225 W Olive Street, Room 203, Newport, OR between the hours of 8 am and Noon and 1 and 5 pm, Monday through Thursday (excluding holidays). The change of address may also be accomplished through the mail if you are a Lincoln County CHL holder and your address changed within Lincoln County. Please complete the required change of address application (PDF) and mail it to our office with a payment of $15. We will issue another license with the new address and same expiration date. If you move to another Oregon County, please contact that County Sheriff's Office and they will assist you with the required transfer procedure.

Show All Answers

1. Do I send money with my application?
2. Even with a concealed handgun license, where can I not carry a firearm?
3. How do I get an application for a concealed handgun license?
4. How do I renew my Concealed Handgun License?
5. How do I satisfy the competency requirement?
6. How do I transfer my concealed handgun license from another county into Lincoln County?
7. How long is my license valid?
8. How much does a concealed handgun license cost?
9. How will I find out if my application was denied or my concealed handgun license was revoked?
10. If I am a veteran with a DD214, does that meet the competency requirement?
11. If I change my address, do I need to contact anyone?
12. If I have a valid Concealed Handgun License in another state, is that license good when traveling through Oregon?
13. My handgun license is going to expire within the next few months, will I get a reminder letter?
14. What are the hours of operation for the Concealed Handgun Licensing Division?
15. What other states reciprocate the Oregon Concealed Handgun License?
16. What will disqualify me from obtaining a concealed handgun license?
17. When should I arrive?
18. Where can I read the Oregon concealed handgun law?