Replacing Lost / Missing Documents

After a disaster, official documents will be invaluable in rebuilding lives. But in the wake of Oregon's wildfires, the vital documents of your life - birth and marriage certificates, Social Security cards, or medical records - may have been destroyed or lost in the debris. Replacing them can be time-consuming and frustrating.

The contacts listed in the related documents below may speed up the process for Oregon residents who lost important papers due to the fires.

What to Do if You Are Experiencing Difficulty Providing Proof of Ownership / Occupancy

  • The Assessor's Office can provide ownership documents for titled real and personal property manufactured homes. 
  • Untitled manufactured homes and other real property should have current ownership reflected in the county deed records. 
  • The Tax Office can provide copies of property tax statements.