Personal Support Worker (PSW) Resources

Personal Support Workers (PSW's) assist eligible individuals with personal care, household tasks and being active in the community. PSW's are Medicaid providers credentialed with the State of Oregon Department of Human Services.

To become a PSW the following requirements must be met. Contact our office at 541-265-0482 for instructions and assistance. All forms should be submitted to the County office unless otherwise noted.

Once authorized to work, Personal Support Workers use eXPRS Electronic Visit Verification on a phone or mobile device to clock in and out on the eXPRS website. PSWs submit timesheets to the County office complete with signatures and progress notes, and are paid according to the payroll schedule. Paychecks are issued by Public Partnerships.

Resources for PSW's

Who to Contact

See full list of contacts here.

eXPRS: 844-874-2788 (Voicemail Only) or or eXPRS Technical Assistance Request

  • When you are locked out of eXPRS, have not received login information, or are having technical difficulties with eXPRS.

Public Partnerships: 888-419-7705 or

  • Employment verification, questions about paychecks, taxes or direct deposit, PPL employee/employer packets

Lincoln County Developmental Disability Services541-265-0482

  • PSW credentialing, questions about service agreements or authorizations to work, timesheet assistance, questions regarding denied, suspended, or pending billings

For abuse concerns regarding adults with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities -
contact Melissa Hart, Lincoln County Developmental Disability Services: 541-270-7298

For mandatory child abuse reporting -
Contact your local DHS/CW Office at 866-303-4643,
local Child Abuse Hotlines: 541-757-5019 / 1855-503-SAFE (7233),
or Local Law Enforcement