Personal Support Worker (PSW) Resources
Personal Support Workers (PSW's) assist eligible individuals with personal care, household tasks and being active in the community. PSW's are Medicaid providers credentialed with the State of Oregon Department of Human Services.
To become a PSW the following requirements must be met. Contact our office at 541-265-0482 for instructions and assistance. All forms should be submitted to the County office unless otherwise noted.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Pass a background check. See the Potentially Disqualifying Conviction List.
- Complete and submit a Provider Enrollment Application and Agreement, which will result in being assigned a provider number.
- Complete and submit an eXPRS User Enrollment Form to obtain an eXPRS account.
- Complete an employment packet with Public Partnerships.
- Attend mandatory online training through Carewell SEIU 503.
- Sign a yearly Service Agreement with your client's Service Coordinator.
- PSWs must renew credentialing every two years and participate in continued training though Carewell SEIU 503.
Once authorized to work, Personal Support Workers use eXPRS Electronic Visit Verification on a phone or mobile device to clock in and out on the eXPRS website. PSWs submit timesheets to the County office complete with signatures and progress notes, and are paid according to the payroll schedule. Paychecks are issued by Public Partnerships.
Resources for PSW's
- Progress Note Tool Kit
- eXPRS Training Videos
- Oregon Home Care Commission Use the registry to find clients!
Who to Contact
eXPRS: 844-874-2788 (Voicemail Only) or firstname.lastname@example.org or eXPRS Technical Assistance Request
- When you are locked out of eXPRS, have not received login information, or are having technical difficulties with eXPRS.
Public Partnerships: 888-419-7705 or email@example.com
- Employment verification, questions about paychecks, taxes or direct deposit, PPL employee/employer packets
Lincoln County Developmental Disability Services541-265-0482
- PSW credentialing, questions about service agreements or authorizations to work, timesheet assistance, questions regarding denied, suspended, or pending billings
For abuse concerns regarding adults with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities -
contact Melissa Hart, Lincoln County Developmental Disability Services: 541-270-7298
For mandatory child abuse reporting -
Contact your local DHS/CW Office at 866-303-4643,
local Child Abuse Hotlines: 541-757-5019 / 1855-503-SAFE (7233),
or Local Law Enforcement