Animals Available for Adoption
You can view all of the animals we have available for adoption and set up email alerts on our Adopt a Pet site. All adoptions include initial vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, and a certificate for a free examination with a local veterinarian. Dog adoptions also include one-year license, leash, and collar.
Effective January 1, 2022 adoption fees are as follows:
- Puppy: up to 1 year of age: $250
- Dog: age 1 to7 $175
- Senior dog: age 8 and above $125
- Kitten: up to 1 year of age $100
- Cat: aged 1 to 7 years of age $75
- Senior cat: age 8 and above $50
- Free spirited cats in our barn/shop cat program: no fee
We understand that adopting a pet is a big decision with many factors to consider. We offer full refunds for animals returned within one week of adoption in order to give everyone in your family an opportunity to see if it is a perfect fit. We also offer full refunds if your free veterinary visit reveals medical issues you are not able or willing to take on. (Please note that it takes a few weeks to process a refund.)
Hours & Appointments Update
Adoption Services Updated August 1, 2022:
- We encourage adoptions by appointment; however, the lobby is open to the public noon to 4 pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Meet and greets with our adoptable dogs are by appointment only.
- Potential dog adopters must be pre-approved to adopt before scheduling their meet and greet.
- Meet and greets between adoptable dogs and resident dogs will be required in select circumstances.
Please call 541-265-0720 or email the Animal Shelter to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.