How to Sign up!
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
What is Family Connects?
All babies deserve the healthiest possible start. Family Connects Oregon is a free evidence-based, Nurse home visiting program for all families with newborns.
The Family Connects Oregon program supports parents by linking nurses, community resources and families.
Our mission is to connect you with resources that nurture your whole family and support your child. It's about planting seeds for the future. Together, we're growing healthy babies!
Family Connects Nurses partner with families to provide:
- 1-4 post-partum visits at around 3 weeks of age up to 12 weeks of age.
- Parent and newborn assessment.
- Lactation and infant feeding support.
- Postpartum and Newborn education.
- Linkages to Perinatal Mental Health support and other resources.