How to Sign Up!
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm.
What is Babies First!?
Babies First! is a program that provides Registered Nurse and Community Health Worker visits for parents who are pregnant and/ or have babies and young children up to age 5.
Having a baby is an exciting time, but it can raise a lot of questions. Knowing you have extra support will boost your confidence.
Babies First! Nurses partner with families to provide:
- Comprehensive assessments including developmental screenings for infants and children and assessments during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Support and information about feeding your baby.
- Case management and connection to community resources.
- Support for perinatal mental health.
- Information to help recognize signs and symptoms of postpartum depression.
- Family health education and coaching.