A.W. Jack Morgan Park
The check in process is a self-service process, for cash or check. Credit Cards are not accepted at A.W. Jack Morgan Park. Campers will select their own site, fill out an envelope, insert payment and drop in payment box. The top portion of the envelope is placed in the windshield of the registered vehicle, where it can be seen by park staff. There is no paperwork for check out.
- There are no RV hookups available for sewer, water or electricity, at A.W. Jack Morgan Park.
- All campsites will be on a first come basis. We do not take reservations for these sites.
- All campsites will be limited to 8 people or less, 3 tents or less, 1 RV and 2 additional vehicles.
- Check in time is 2 pm.
- Check out time is noon.
- 10-day stay limit.
- A "full" sign will be posted when the campground is full, and no overflow camping will be permitted.
- Day Use of campsites will not be allowed.
All individual campsites are first-come, first-served. No reservations are available for individual campsites.
Visit the campground in person to determine availability, or you can contact the Camp Host at 541-994-7258.
- Boats with gas or electric motors are allowed on the entire river.
- Use of jet pump motors is prohibited above A.W. Jack Morgan Park Boat Ramp.
- An approved Personal Flotation Device must be carried for each person. It is highly recommended that a PFD be used.