The County Surveyor's Office serves the public by:
- Helping the public and other entities with survey related questions
- Maintaining a research library of property surveys, subdivisions, and partitions. You can view recorded surveys online by using the Interactive Map Application.
- Restoring government survey monuments, which are the foundation for the location of property descriptions.
- Surveying of County owned properties and County roads
- Manages tax foreclosed parcels and other County properties.
The County Surveyor's Office does not perform boundary surveying of your property. That service is provided by licensed land surveyors in private practice.