The Personnel Department provides employment related services to the employees of Lincoln County.
Our goal is to provide quality service in all personnel operations with integrity, responsiveness and respect for all.
Our core work includes:
- recruitment of qualified individuals;
- retention of valuable employees;
- administration and maintenance of position classifications and compensation plans;
- providing guidance and assistance in understanding and interpreting the Personnel Rules and various collective bargaining agreements;
- providing and promoting a safe and healthful working environment;
- administering employee benefits and assisting employees with leave policies and procedures;
- ensuring all employment actions comply with applicable employment law, including Equal Employment Opportunity for all.
|Personnel Department Staff|
||Sheahan Griffitts, SPHR|
||Nan Buck, PHR|
Questions? Contact us: