Health & Human Services
The Lincoln County Health & Human Services Department serves the community in the following areas:
- Public Health
- Mental Health Counseling
- Addictions Counseling
- Developmental Disability Services
- Lincoln Community Health Center - Primary Care
- School Based Health Centers
- Environmental Health
- Vital Records
Mission: Through leadership, collaboration, and services, we improve health, wellness and quality of life in a manner that shows respect for, and defends the dignity of citizens and our employees.
- Get screened for colorectal cancer.
- How does Fluoride work?
- Public Health Reports page: includes the strategic plan, community health assessments, and improvement plan (CHA, RHA, &CHIP)!
- Media Releases
To get help with enrolling for Oregon Health Plan (OHP) please CLICK here or cALL (541) 265-0430.