Lincoln Community Health Center
Lincoln Community Health Center is a quality, affordable source of primary care for patients of all ages.
What Services Do We Provide?
- Top quality medical care, health maintenance, education, risk assessment, and counseling
- Women's reproductive health and family planning
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses (including chronic disease) and treatment of minor injuries
- Physical exams
- Oregon Mother's Care
- Mental Health screening, assessment, and access to treatment and group counseling
- Nutrition education
- Vision, hearing and dental screenings
- Health education and wellness promotion
- Referrals for health care services
- Oregon Health Plan eligibility screening and sign-up
We do not prescribe medicinal marijuana.
- Help applying for Oregon Health Plan.
- Help applying for Prescription Drug Assistance.
- Referrals to laboratory, and other specialty providers as needed.