Lincoln Community Health Center
The mission of Lincoln Community Health Center is to improve the quality of life and health of individuals living in Lincoln County, Oregon, providing access to high quality primary care services, mental health services, addiction services, and dental care, regardless of ability to pay.
- The best clinical practice delivered in a consistent and integrated way.
- Lowest appropriate cost to the population we serve.
- A service experience, supported by systems and processes, which is focused on patients.
- A genuine caring and concern in our interactions with patients, their families and one another.
Our Core Values
- Mutual Respect: "We treat others the we want to be treated."
- Accountability: "We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and mistakes."
- Trust: "We can count on each other."
- Excellence: "We do our best at all times and look for ways to do it even better."
- Consumer-centered: "We are a partnership. Consumers, families, caregivers and other support persons guide the services that are provided."
- Community-Based: "Services, management and decision-making are at the community level."
- Excellent service to our patients, customers and physicians is our most important consideration.
- We will provide our services with integrity. Our actions will enhance our reputation and reflect the trust placed in us by those we serve.
- Our employees are our most important resource. We will attract exceptional individuals at all levels of the organization and provide fair compensation and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We recognize employees who achieve excellence in their work.
- We are committed to serving diverse needs of the young and old, the rich and poor, and those living in all of our communities.
- We will reflect the caring nature of our mission in all that we do.
- Our services must be high quality, cost-effective and accessible, achieving a balance between community needs and available resources.
- It is our intent to be a model health care provider. We will use evidence based medical practice as we strive to be a national leader in nonprofit health care delivery.
- We promise to do our very best to give you our very best – all the time.
- We will maintain the financial strength necessary to fulfill our mission.
- Consumer-centered, a partnership with consumers, families, caregivers and other support persons guiding the services that are provided.
- Community-based, with services, management and decision-making at the community level.
- Reflect our community with services responsive to race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability and ethnicity.