Lincoln County Fairgrounds
- 633 NE 3rd St., Newport -
- The Lincoln County Fair Board meets at 10am on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Lincoln County Courthouse - Room 108. (Excluding the month of July).
The Future of Lincoln County's Fairgrounds
The material posted here represents the initial results of the County's collaboration with LRS Architects and ECONorthwest to develop a master plan for the Lincoln County Fairgrounds. These results were presented in four public meetings where the public was invited to ask questions and provide input.
Video - final public meeting of the four meeting series on 1.28.14
1) Video 1
2) Video 2
3) Board of Commissioner Meeting "Fairgrounds Comments" 1.29.14
Meeting Slide Presentations
1) Fairgrounds Facility Observation - LRS Architects 1.28.14
2) Market and Feasibility Analysis for a Multi-Purpose Building - ECONorthwest 1.28.14
If you're seeing this information for the the first time and would like to provide your viewpoints please contact the Fair Board and the Board of Commissioners via email. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We anticipate further summary from the combined public input, architectural, market and feasibility analysis available in late April, 2014. We will provide this infomation here and notify the media as soon as it becomes available.
Any event open to the public is eligible to
rent the Fairgrounds.
Lincoln County urges all renters to review the following City of Newport
Ordinances. Ordinances can be found on their web-site (City of Newport Municipal
or by calling (541) 574-0629.
1) City of Newport Ordinance - Chapter 8.15 – Noise. This ordinance must be
adhered to. A violation of this ordinance could be grounds for refusing future
2) City of Newport Ordinance - Chapter 4.05 – Business License. This ordinance
and Country Fair and Rodeo Association, Inc was formed in April 2009 to pull
together a fair to hold the place of future the traditional Lincoln County Fair
events. Inquiries and info:
Need more info about the Lincoln County
Fairgrounds? Contact Janet Scanlon:
Ordinance #468 - The Smoke Free Ordinance applies to all county facilities unless specifically designated as smoking permitted (solely county parks named in the Ordinance). More information.
*pdf files on this page require Adobe Reader to view. Free download.