Community members and visitors can choose up to 3 ways to receive emergency notifications and community information from Public Safety, City, Tribal and County Officials for Lincoln County, Oregon.
For questions or more information contact Lincoln County Sheriff's Office - Emergency Management at (541) 265-4199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
02.24.17 Media Release - Lincoln Alerts - County Adds Enhancement Features to Mass Notification System
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS?
1 - Residential and business landline numbers are automatically included in the emergency contact list and do not require any action.
2 - Address specific numbers such as mobile numbers, mobile texts, e-mail, and fax numbers are not included in the emergency contact list and require a manual sign-up. You will be required to create your own secure user name and password that will provide you with access to update or delete your profile information anytime you need to.
- Each person with their own mobile phone in your household should have their own proﬁle.
- You are able to add multiple locations, addresses in Lincoln County (i.e. home, work, childcare addresses). The more address information you provide, the better our ability to notify you of emergencies that might affect you, your family or your business.
- Businesses can also sign-up to receive alerts related to the physical addresses associated with their business locations.
- Community members with access and functional needs can provide emergency responders with important information about their needs in case an evacuation of their neighborhood is necessary.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR COMMUNITY INFORMATION?
3 - Anyone can sign up to receive community information via text from City, Tribal and County Officials by texting any or all of the keywords below and/or your zip code to 888-777.
- You will receive a single opt in welcome message. Reply YES to continue to receive SMS text messages.
- You may opt out at any point by sending STOP to 888-777.
- For help with your keyword subscriptions text HELP to 888-777 for information.
- To manage your Lincoln County or other area keyword subscriptions go to https://local.nixle.com/accounts/login/
- Community information may include street closures, water outages, and community event notices.
- Notifications will also be sent when there is a critical situation affecting that area.
- Message and data rates may apply based on your individual mobile phone plan, message frequencies vary.
Text Your Zip Code and/or any of the Keywords to 888-777
City, Tribal KEYWORDS
Lincoln County KEYWORDS