Passport Applicant Information
1. Bring your passport application, filled out but unsigned.
(do not attach photos to application)
2. Also bring with you the following items:
3. A certified check, money order or personal check,
payable to the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE in either of the following amounts:
4. A separate fee, cash or check payable to the Office of the County Clerk in the amount of $25.50.
5. Inoculation information may be obtained from Benton County Health Department at (541) 766-6835; or by contacting Dr. Erling Oksenholt's office, Lincoln City Medical Center, 2870 West Devils Lake Road, Lincoln City, (541) 994-9191; or on-line at www.cdc.gov .
6. If your most recent passport was issued after your 16th birthday, and was issued within the past 15 years you may renew your passport by mail using FORM DS-82. You must submit your previous passport.
For passport application forms and more passport information, visit www.travel.state.gov.
The Seattle Passport Agency can be contacted. Customer Service Representatives are available:
Home • Current Election • Voter Info • Election History • Marriage Info
Domestic Partnership Info • Passport Info • Documents/Fees • Fee Schedule • Links
Lincoln County Clerk
Dana W. Jenkins
225 West Olive Street, Room 201 • Newport, Oregon 97365-3869
(541) 265-4131 • fax: (541) 265-4950 •