Passport Applicant Information
Passport applications accepted from 8:30am to 4:00pm
1. Bring your passport application, filled out but unsigned.
(do not attach photos to application)
Complete the application by signing it in the presence of the County Clerk.
Each applicant must be present.
2. Also bring with you the following items:
- 2 identical passport pictures (2" by 2" in size).
Pictures must meet passport office specifications.
- A current State driver's license will be required.
If a child is under the age of 18, a parent's drivers license will be used.
A copy of both sides of the license is needed. A $.50 fee per license
will be assessed for this service. For a child under 16, both parents'
licenses will be required.
- A certified birth certificate or a passport issued previously.
For children under 16 with a previously issued passport, a certified birth
certificate is required also. If the child is under 16, both parents must
bring their I.D.'s and sign the application in our office. If one parent cannot be present, a notarized
statement of consent from that parent must be submitted.
3. A certified check, money order or personal check,
payable to the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE in either of the following amounts:
- $80.00 (age 15 and under) – Passports valid 5 years
- $110.00 (age 16 and over) – Passports valid 10 years
- $15.00 (age 15 and under) – Passport Cards valid 5 years
- $30.00 (age 16 and over) – Passport Cards valid 10
4. A separate fee, cash or check payable to the Office of the County Clerk in the amount of $25.50.
5. Inoculation information may be obtained
from Benton County Health Department at (541) 766-6835; or by contacting
Dr. Erling Oksenholt's office, Lincoln City Medical Center, 2870 West Devils
Lake Road, Lincoln City, (541) 994-9191; or on-line at
6. If your most recent passport was issued after your 16th birthday, and was issued within the past 15 years you may renew your passport
by mail using FORM DS-82. You must submit your previous passport.
CRITERIA FOR EXPEDITE SERVICES IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The fee is $60.00 per passport book or card.
- Processing time is 2 to 3 weeks.
REMEMBER!! YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE MUST BE ONE THAT IS ISSUED AND CERTIFIED BY THE STATE.
IT CANNOT BE A HOSPITAL CERTIFICATE OR THE PASSPORT AGENCY WILL REJECT YOUR APPLICATION.
For passport application forms and more passport information, visit www.travel.state.gov.
The Seattle Passport Agency can be contacted. Customer Service Representatives are available:
Toll-Free: 1-877-487-2778, or
3 a.m. to 9 p.m., Pacific Time, M-F, excluding Federal holidays.
Back to top